Friday 5 July 2013

Welcome To The York High School Trinity College Nabingo Blog


 
 
 
Hello my name is Rod Sims and I am the Deputy Headteacher at York High School.  I have been at York High school for 5 years and i am delighted to have the chance to work with Trinity College Nabingo.  I am married with two children Jack and Lucy who are 11 and 9 years old.  I wanted top be part of this project for several reasons.
 
1.  To know more about what life is like in Uganda
2.  To broaden my mind by talking to people from another country
3.  To encourage the girls at York High School to have the ambition and confidence to make changes that make the world a better place.
 
I hope that we will have a lasting and productive relationship with Trinity College
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Hullo Rod,
    Quite an interesting idea that i thing if all goes well communication will be made easy between us and the gals.
    Lets try it and see

    ReplyDelete